Flying Dust First Nation is looking for a qualified person for the Day Care Center. This person will be motivated, energetic, have strong communication and leadership skills.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2 Year Diploma in Early Childhood Education or
- 1 Year Certificate in Early Childhood Education or
- Any other related college or post-secondary training
Individuals with a combination of other qualifications and skills will also be considered.
Other requirements include:
- RCMP Security Check
- Current First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Current Safe Food Handler’s Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License with attached SGI
- Drivers Abstract for possible field trips.
The Child Care Supervisor will be responsible for the overall administration and supervision of the Day Care Center, as well as working directly with parents and children. This includes supervision of staff, record-keeping, and reporting as required to the Director of Health & Wellness. The Supervisor must be able to provide age-appropriate & developmentally appropriate activities for young children; daily, weekly, monthly program planning. The Supervisor will ensure that the Day Care Center meets standards according to the MLTC Child Care Regulations.
All applicants MUST provide the following requirements:
- Cover Letter of Application
- Current up to date resume stating qualifications, and employment history
- S.G.I. driver’s abstract (within 6 months)
- Current Criminal Record Check from RCMP (within 6 months)
- Copies of Credentials and (3) Professional references (1) from last/current employer
Flying Dust First Nation
Human Resources Division
8001 – Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
ATTN: Ann Caron, HR/Safety Manager
Fax: (306) 236 – 3373
Closing date for applications: October 9th 2020
Please email or fax your Letter of Application and Current Resume along with any supporting documentation you have available at the time of application.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: 1 (306) 236-3373
Selection Procedure: Your eligibility to be considered for this position will be based on the information in your resume. Accordingly, you must clearly specify and clarify the qualifications and education you have that match what is required. Please ensure that you provide Supervisory references and their contact information.