Flying Dust First Nation Health & Human Services Office located in the Flying Dust First Nation Administration Complex is currently seeking a Full-Time Clinical Receptionist.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- Public relations, greeting and providing assistance to the public, community members and visitors
- Operate all officer equipment for the purposes of program operations and support
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail/faxes and keep record of all transactions on file
- Maintain all Health Office equipment, report any malfunctions to office manager
- Take minutes at health staff and/or planning sessions, homecare meetings and prepare for health director
- Preparation of documents required for meetings; workshops, events
- Medication dispensing to community treaty members as per nursing request. Maintain record keeping of client and items provided.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all divisions of Flying Dust First Nation
- Ensure confidentiality of all client information
- Deal with queries from membership, the general public and various clients
- General administrative filing and clerical support to all clinic personnel
- Maintain staff itinerary with proficiency ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the office Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Polite verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Show job initiative and reliability
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Knowledge/familiarity of First Nations Cultures and Traditions an asset
- Organizing and planning and the ability to assist as required for special events
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with a high level of stress tolerance, as well as be able to work under minimal supervision, showing good judgment and flexibility
- Certificate/Diploma from a recognized institute and/or work experience in office administration/ office procedures with some accounting background.
- Must lead a healthy lifestyle, must be a positive role model.
- Must maintain and support confidentiality and privacy limitations
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of First Nation culture and values.
All applicants MUST provide the following requirements:
- Letter of Application
- Current resume stating qualifications, and employment history
- Copies of Credentials
- Current, Consent for Disclosure of Criminal Record Information with the Results of Vulnerable Sector Check (CPIC) from your local RCMP Detachment (will accept a copy of the receipt awaiting the check)
- (3) Professional references (1) from last/current employer
DEADLINE TO APPLY May 29th 2020
Please bring in your resume along with a cover letter, email or fax your resume with the attached required criteria along with 3 references to:
Attn: Anne Caron, Human Resource / Safety Manager
Flying Dust First Nation – Human Resource Division
8001 – Flying Dust Reserve
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1T8
F: 306 236 3373
Selection Procedure: Your eligibility to be considered for this position will be based on the information in your resume. Accordingly, you must clearly specify and clarify the qualifications and education you have that match what is required. Please ensure that you provide Supervisory references and their contact information.